Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Skills needed to improve (3.4)

  1. Multitask; work on a number of projects simultaneously.* (In todays work environment a manager is required to plan, organize, staff, direct and control the activities. I am fully aware that this skills plays a gigantic role in a life of a manager and in order for me to be successful I have to put a quality time in it to be able to perform all the tasks with equal precision.)
  2. Read and attend conferences. (In order to be updated and be aware of what is going on it is extremely important to attend conferences and read business related materials. I put it reading and conference attendance because I need to put more attention and manage to find more time to be able to either attend conferences or read articles that are related to my field of interest in order to get the latest news and expend my contact list .)
  3. Self-confidence.* (Confidence plays a huge role in all parts of our life, but especially in business. A mean who is going to make a transaction with you if you are constantly nervous, if you are avoiding an eye contact, if you cant clearly states the advantages of your product/service. The answer is pretty much straightforward "no one". Therefore I am constantly working on my oral communication skills in order to express myself as clear and concrete as possible.)
  4. Take good care of myself.* (As a new years resolution I promised myself that I will visit gym more often, sleep a lot more and I'll do my best to fulfill that resolution for the benefit of my health.)

No comments:

Post a Comment