Friday, January 8, 2010

Called it whatever you like

OK the time has come to start the blog, and so here I am. Yesterday we took that "HumanMetrics " test that supposed to answer or at least try to answer some of our questions concerning our personality, entrepreneurship as well as the relationship. Frankly speaking or writing the test left me with more questions than answers. A mean for most of the time I would like to expand my answer to more than "YES or NO". I was literally struck when I saw all famous personality that matched my result, and especially the caliber of these names. Lance Armstrong, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Hannibal (not the psychopath from silence of the lambs movie) Carthaginian leader, and the star of the show Gandalf the Grey. Interesting cast huh? Well after all I am flatter to join such prestigious crew but like I stated at the beginning I don't really think the test itself matched my expectations when it comes to career choice. At the end I was still pretty much alone in the dark

2 comments:

  1. I agree with what you stated in your blog about wanting to expand your answers to more than just yes and no. The questions were indeed too vague and needed further explanation in order to be complete. For many of the questions I would say to myself " well it depends". As I'm sure many others did as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A test just a test, it does not show all your personality in the result. I think you know yourself better than others. The important is how to identify your values, and use the information from your personal identity database to make a better decision about you career.

    ReplyDelete