Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thoughts

 At the present moment I have two things on my mind, and these things are: internship and graduation. My objective for the internship is to be hired in a sport TV, even local one. Hey you have to start somewhere, right??. To be able to gain some experience whether from the technical part like setting the stage or shadowing/assisting production management would be absolutely priceless for me. Paid internship is not a priority, although it would be nice to get pay+ get the knowledge and experience in order to consistently move up.

So far I have completed 51 credits toward the degree and I am one "tinny" step from the graduation which will hopefully take place in June. Entering college was a hell of a experience; it introduce me to a totally new environment. College experience gained at LAGCC enlighten me and reshape my point of view toward many issues. From the time perspective attending LaGuardia was a valuable experience and a good starting point. After graduating I want to continue studying in order to obtain bachelor's degree in a more prominent place such as Hunter College.

According to Jean Paul Sartre "Everything has been figured out except how to live". Well, it is indeed extremely difficult to plan everything down to details and live according to a schedule on daily basis, but I do believe that planning is important. Throughout my life I have made enough mistakes due to the lack of planning, impatience or just laziness and therefore now I am always trying to rethink/consider all the alternatives in order to make right choices and remain on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment